Believe in the gift of giving!
Win Your Share of R200 000 worth of prizes including shopping vouchers!
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Avroy Shlain (Pty) Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “the Promoter”) is a company incorporated in the Republic of South Africa and the Promoter’s registered address is Growthpoint Business Park, 162 Tonetti street, Midrand, Gauteng.
The Promoter is launching a promotion named Win Your Share of R200 000 competition and any person who decides to enter the competition (hereinafter referred to as “the Entrant”) agrees that they have read and understand the Terms and Conditions of this competition as set out below and are binding on the Entrant in their personal capacity.
- Win Your Share of R200 000 Prize includes shopping vouchers (60 vouchers to the value of R1500) and product hampers (25 hampers to the value of R4000)
- All prize distribution arrangements can vary in accordance to the specifics of the winner, provided that the value of these arrangements falls within the stipulated value of R1500.
- These terms and conditions and promotion rules contain certain terms and conditions which appear in similar text style to this clause and which:
- May limit the risk or liability of the promoter or a third party; and/or
- May create risk or liability for the entrant; and/or
- May compel the entrant to indemnify the promoter or a third party; and/or
- Serves as an acknowledgement, by the entrant, of a fact.
- The entrant cannot be a juristic entity and must be an individual;
- The Entrant’s attention is drawn to these terms and conditions because they are important and should be carefully noted.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the Entrant or the Promoter in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 (“the CPA”).
- The Entrant acknowledges that by submitting his or her entry to the promotion he/she has been given an appropriate opportunity to first read these terms and conditions before entering and he/she understands and agrees to the terms and conditions.
- All Entrants to this promotion participate entirely at their own risk. By reading and accepting these terms and conditions, the Entrant hereby indemnifies the Promoter, the Promoter’s directors, employees and/or agents of any and all liability pertaining to any damage, cost, injuries and losses of whatever nature sustained as a result of their participation in the promotion and related events and activities, save where such damage, cost, injuries and losses are sustained as a result of the gross negligence or willful misconduct of any indemnified party.
- The closing date for an entry is midnight (CAT) on 30 November 2018. Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received by the closing date. Sponsor’s decision will be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferable and no substitutions or cash equivalents are permitted. Winners will be notified by telephone, email or regular mail. The winner will have 7 days from receipt of the prize notification to claim their prize by responding on email. If the winner has not claimed their prize within this period, the Promoter will be entitled to select an alternative prize-winner.
- The prize must be taken, and travel completed, as per the dates of the prize. Black-out dates and restrictions may apply. Dates will be set and communicated upon notification
RULES OF THE COMPETITION
- This competition starts on 1 October 2018.
- The competition ends 30 November 2018.
- In order to qualify as an Entrant for this competition:
- The Entrant must live in the Republic of South Africa.
- The Entrant must provide correct and full personal details, as required;
- The Entrant cannot be a juristic entity and must be an individual.;
- Unused, expired and redeemed prize cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. Any value remaining once the booking is completed may not be exchanged for cash.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions as well as terminate the promotion at any time. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers and nominated agents.
- This Competition contains one draw; the prize shall be drawn within 2 (two) weeks of the closing date of the competition.
- Any person that is: (a) an employee of any company involved in the competition (including the Promoter) or (b) a family member of such employee, is not eligible to enter the competition. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any person that it knows is, or has reasonable grounds to believe is, ineligible for the competition as a result of this rule.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury, or disappointment of any kind suffered by any entrant in entering the competition, including as a result of any Entrant winning or not winning any prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries lost, or delayed in computer error in transit. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to receive future correspondence from Avroy Shlain, from which they may opt out at any stage.
- Winners agree to have their photos and their names published in promotional or advertising media.